Late Evening Greek Night Show |
For your clients staying in hotels offering all-inclusive services or other hotels providing accommodation on half board basis we organize a Greek evening show with late start to give time to have diner in the hotel. A full dancing program will be presented as well as participation of clients, Variation of local wines and fruits. The program will be as follows:
21:00 Arrival of the guests at the Traditional Village.
- Visitors can take a stroll around the delightful village paths of Kato Karouzana through arches strewn with bougainvillea and an enticing aroma of honeysuckle in the air. The villagers are waiting in the houseyards to welcome them.
- Tour of the guests in the special formed places of the Traditional village where they can see the several exhibits but also to take part in the different events :
- Taking of memorial photos with a young couple dressed in traditional Cretan uniforms and our donkey named 'Michalis'.
- Treat of raki (local spirit) as it is produced direct from the distillery and show of the way it works. Snack bites will be offered.
- Show of the grape presser where local wine is made. September and October guests will have the opportunity to step into the grape presser and participate by squeezing grapes and collecting the new wine.
- Tour in an old traditional house.
- Display of weaving in the weaving mill.
- Tour in a museum with objects of old times Greece.
- Visit in a coffeehouse where guests can make Greek coffee themselves in embers.
- Showing of saddle making from the last left saddle maker in Crete.
- Display of a pottery workshop.
- Show of a traditional cellar. Guests are taught how wine is made and at the same time they can taste several types of Cretan wine.
- Display of old times hagiography.
- Shops of popular art.
21:30 Beginning of the Traditional Village’s fiesta show which is composed of music and dance program competitions:
- Traditional dances and orchestral songs from Crete.
- Traditional dances and orchestral songs all over Greece.
- Folklore dances and orchestral songs.
- The guests are taught from the dancers how to perform all the above dances, while the show continues with the voice of a great singer.
- Free flowing wine originated allover Crete (white, rose, red, retsina). Guests can serve themselves direct from the local barrels
- Variation of fruit
(We offer birthday’s and wedding anniversary’s cakes at the end of the show)
23:30 End of the 'Traditional Village’s' show